Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Live from the NCL Sky...Coming Soon

Stay tuned to this blog because I am about to embark on my next travel adventure. On January the 11th, I will be setting sail with Norwegian Cruise Line on the Norwegian Sky for a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas. My itinerary will take me from the home port of Miami with stops at the ports Freeport (Grand Bahamas), Nassau (Bahamas) and NCL's private island of Great Stirrup Cay.

I will be reporting live (with video and picture) so that you will be able to see the ship and the ports of call right along with me.

The video below shows some great outside shots of the ship of choice for this adventure.
When I embarked on my travel career, I knew I needed to devote my time and money to getting as much training as possible so I can be in the best position possible to help my clients. I set a goal to receive my Certified Travel Associate (CTA) designation within the first 3-5 years of being in the business and I did just that. But I also knew that personal experience is priceless and of greater value to my clients than anything learned in a book or during an online training course. So my goal is to keep myself out "in the real world" as much as I can to make sure I am seeing what my clients see in the way of service levels at various resorts or on the different cruise lines, the quality of food served and the overall condition of the hotel, cruise ship or all-inclusive property.

So stay tuned and become a follower and be a part of my upcoming journey.


Read and post cruise reviews

No comments: