Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Travel Tip of the Week #3

Here is my latest edition of the "Travel Tip of the Week." I am hoping that these tips help shed some light or answer some questions that you might have about travel and the planning process. Most of these tips are based on questions that I receive from time to time and I find that there is some common misconceptions out there when it comes to prices and what is involved or included with certain pricing.

I would love to get your feedback. If you have a question that you would like answered or maybe you are curious about a certain aspect of travel or want to know how online bookings work, send me a message or leave a comment and I will try to include your question in an upcoming edition of my weekly travel tip video blog.

Thanks again for watching.

No comments: